Saturday, October 3, 2009

What to look like....

I don't wear alot of make up on a daily basis. And am pretty much a big fat spaz when I try to "glam up" for big events. I've also had a hard time finding a makeup inspiration to cut out and put into my wedding binder. I want the "natural" look, but don't want to be invisible in photos. I want my long hair half way up, but mostly down, with a spot for a hair flower.

The only person whose look I consistently love is the Jim Hjelm model. Man, she's gorgeous.



(I can't find her name...)

Realizing that setting your goal as "I want to look like this professional model" is a little risky, I've been looking for a real wedding with my vibe. And I found her! Stephanie and Sean's wedding was posted on Style Me Pretty and more fully on their photographer's blog.


Beautiful, non fussy hair that meets all the requirements I had laid out. Darker eyes that show up in pictures, not a strong lip. She looks amazing, but not overdone. Perfect!

Great bouquet too!

I'm so relieved to finally find "what I was looking for" to bring to my hair & makeup trials.

Are you using a real person or a celeb/model as hair & make up inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment