Monday, October 19, 2009

"You don't have to"

I sometimes feel guilty that I spend a significant portion of every day thinking about my wedding.

Not my marriage, the important part.
But my wedding, the party part.

Maybe it's because Mr. SB & I have been together so long that I feel really confident in the "important" part. And we really have discussed our views on money, kids, pets, goals, travel... and life with each other. And I love us for our similarities and differences. It's nice to stop and remember that in the midst of all the party planning adventures.

I'll leave you with a little bit of cheese, that reminded me of why I like this guy so much...

This weekend, Mr. SB and I were on a plane and I was struggling to finish the "difficult" Sudoku in the inflight magazine. He leaned over and gave me a few helpful breakthroughs. As I finished the puzzle, he congratulated me.

My reply with an I'm-kind-of-down-on-life-in-general-lately groan: "Sigh. I couldn't do it alone."
His answer with a sweet grin and a this-is-about-more-than-Sudoku look: "You don't have to."
Then, "That was cheesy."

Cheesy, but perfect.

Did your honey come through with any awww moments to in the midst of the planning chaos?

No comments:

Post a Comment