Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pretty excited about these

I want to love Etsy. I love the idea of supporting talented entrepreneurs with unique crafts. But each time I head over to the site, I end up blindly clicking around and come out over whelmed and empty handed.

Yesterday was different!!!

I was still feeling a little down about the failed DIY fascinator, so I was searching for a non-DIY one but was more drawn to the crystal/silver hair clip/comb type accessories. Somehow (in typical blind clicking fashion) I ended up on the page for seller Lulusplendor.

Swoooooooooooon..........

Wowsers. Her jewelry (esp the hair pieces) is GORgeous and reasonably priced. I can honestly see any of the pieces below in my hair on my wedding day.

This is probably a little too much for a half up hair style, but would be beautiful if I was doing a pulled back, low style.

Ohhhh.... pretty. Cute little bird detail.


My dress has both crystal and pearl details in the lace trim.
The smaller hair pins might leave room for more options with the styling. Mmmm....

This pretty little bird's nest really caught my eye. Kind of whimsical. Beautiful.

Wowwwww... I'm pretty darn excited to select one of these little sparklers. I'm not 100% done with the feather idea, but this seller's page is bookmarked high on my list.

Did any random searches end up exactly where you wanted them??

No comments:

Post a Comment