Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sunshine and umbrella drinks, here I come

My honeymoon is booked! Woohoo!

And I have no idea where we're going!

No, MOH K, it's not that scary! Mr. SB will have done a great job!

Part of me is terrified. Part is thrilled. Mostly thrilled. Mr. SB does all of our vacation planning because I am wayyyyyyyyy too easily overwhelmed and distracted by pricing/reviews/options/days/times. We'll both be "looking up options" and thirty minutes later, I'll be in serious internet la-la-land, while he has 3 viable and exciting options.

When I asked him to be in charge of the honeymoon, he readily agreed. And I readily handed the task to him.

We discussed the following issues:
  • We're beach people. Seriously. Together we've been to Jamaica (twice), Hawai'i, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, San Diego, Santa Monica, and of course Ocean Beach in SF. (*Smirk at the last one.)
Lanikai Beach, Hawai'i two years ago.
Prettttty typical of all of our vacation shots.
  • All inclusive is niiiiiiiiice.
  • Not more than one day of travel to and from.
  • The beach/resort/spa is key. Field trips are not.
  • We were less interested in Hawaii, for some reason.
  • My passport will be valid.
And that's all I know, folks! I can't waaaaaaaaait to see where we end up. :)

Would the surprise drive you crazy? Or would it be a welcome change from all the decision making of the wedding process?

No comments:

Post a Comment