Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flower cones on double duty

This is an approximate set up of our ceremony. At the front, there will be two wine barrels with flower arrangements on top. I think it DEFinitely needs a little color up the middle aisle. I feel like rose petals are too wasteful... so a little *pop* on the chairs along the aisle seems about right.


I have seen some pretty great pictures of DIY flower cones. I'm not picky in my flower selection (more to come on that topic), but I love the natural shape of these arrangements. I love that we can use greenery and as much or little color as we want for the flowers, paper, and ribbon.

Source

This sounds like a perfect watch-tv-fold-paper craft project. And then after the ceremony, you could re-use the cone flowers as loose centerpiece flowers for the reception.


Do you think I'll be able to double-duty the blooms? What will I need to consider in planning for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment