Sunday, September 13, 2009

E photos

I saw a posting from a SoCal photographer on weddingbee.com offering free e-sessions for couples while she was vacationing in San Francisco. I quickly sent her an email and casually mentioned to Mr. SB, "Hey, honey, how do you feel about engagement photo session??" which was met with an utterly blank stare. "What would one do with those?"

To be fair, *I* wasn't sure what we'd do with those, but knew I'd come up with something! (Mr. SB & I are notoriously bad at taking photos together, so I figured we might get some nice SF shots. I was still fairly new in the wedding world and didn't realize the potential for these beautiful photos... silly little rookie!!)

Connie did a GORGEOUS job.. we spent three hours (!!) together at Baker Beach and Golden Gate Park. Enjoy her beautiful work. And if you live in SoCal, call her up!! She's awesome!

Did any "random" activities turn out better than you expected?








No comments:

Post a Comment