Saturday, September 12, 2009

Colors...

Left to my own devices, it's possible my wedding would have one of three looks:

Black, white, & yellow -- super sleek
Every bright & pastel color under the sun -- we're getting married in spring, why not celebrate flowers!
Green, white, brown -- simple, elegant, reflective of nature

Thankfully, Mr. SB helps keep me focused. Our wedding ceremony will be outside (*weather permitting) surrounded by green hills & fields in the gorgeous California countryside. I'm pretty darn traditional at heart and love all things white & wedding related. And incidentally, green is both Mr. SB & my favorite color (and my eye color :). So our decision was actually quite easy: Green & white it is.


























All photos from theknot.com, except flower cones.


Was your color decision a long process? Or did it just make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment