Saturday, November 7, 2009

Name calling

I've always liked how the outer envelope of wedding invitations has the guests' formal names while the inner envelope is more familiar. With our pocketfold invites, obviously we won't be having an inner envelope, but I wanted to find a way to include their "real" names.

Alot of people put their monogram or a stamp of some sort on the connector on the belly band. I used that space as a place to write the informal names. I printed the names on cream cardstock and is mounted on clover cardstock and the custom designed paper used in the rest of the invitation suite.

The color is a little funny because the label isn't tacked down yet, so it's partially open with a shadow on the flap.

I'm really happy with how it turned out and am glad I got to insert the guests' "real" names on the cards.

Did you "double label" the guests names in an unusual way?

No comments:

Post a Comment