Thursday, November 5, 2009

Furry babies

Mr. SB and I have two furry babies. I love them lots. But, they're not so much "trainable" (Though we've tried! We had big plans of teaching them to walk on leashes, we even brought them to the beach once and Mr. SB makes them "Sit! Sit! Speak!" before getting their wet food, which they accomplish with varying degrees of success on a given day) or appropriate for wedding attendance.

Aren't they so precious??
Olivia & Elliot as tiny babies.

Helping Mommy blog.

While I am a self proclaimed "crazy cat lady", I'm not actually crazy enough to try and incorporate them into my wedding day in a big way. But a little way would be fun. People have suggested pictures in lockets on your bouquet, cake toppers, naming your signature cocktails after them (cute! The Elliot & The Olivia, though? Kinda lame...) but my faaaaave are these pictures from Miss Stiletto on weddingbee.

All the pictures she took for her table numbers were aDORable, but the cat ones really got me. It doesn't seem too crazy cat lady, right?

She's re-purposing her little wooden fellas (which are pretty darn cutely amazing) as cake toppers. I'm not sold on the idea of cake toppers, but they are cute "just to have." Maybe they could sit NEXT to the cake? Or just on our mantel at home. Whatev.

One last picture for cute-ness.

How have you seen pets incorporating into weddings, that weren't over the top?

No comments:

Post a Comment