Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pretty dresses

I just got back from ~10 days at my parents' house in Wisconsin where I finally got to see all my sisters in their dresses!! So of course they're not styled or accessorized in the picture below, but I think they match my inspiration photo vibe pretty well!!

Inspiration photo.

The SB sisters (& ringbearer brother who happened to be wearing green that day!)
The MOH (and her dress) is on the far right.

Remembering that my colors are green with yellow accents, I think all of our internet shopping turned out pretty darn well! The olive might be the farthest off, but I think it still fits the color/style theme ok. Thanks ebay and jcrew.com!

Do you see any potential clashing?? Who should we keep away from each other in pictures?? :)

2 comments:

  1. Keep the youngest girl and the one next to the short one away from each other in pictures. Olive + yellowish = no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep the tall, yellowish one and the little boy away from each other.... i've heard they don't get along ;)

    ReplyDelete