Sunday, December 20, 2009

The best laid plans...

Man! I was so excited that I could ship my dress #3 home and try it on with my family. The shipping time seemed to work perfectly and it will fold up small enough to pop in my bag for the flight home.

However... I woke up to an email telling me that my purchase is delayed. :( After a few more thrilling minutes on live chat with Dawn (another random Nordstrom rep) she tells me it won't get to me until January 25th!! A full MONTH later!!

**Little bad feeling in pit of stomach...***

To be continued....

3 comments:

  1. Thats no fun! but maybe it will be just like your first dress- perfect! Crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. So you have been full of busy from the new year and holidays- But i am FULL of optimism! I am seriously getting good vibes for your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good vibes!! I'll make sure to let you know how it turns out... no dress yet. :(

    ReplyDelete