Sunday, January 3, 2010

Surprise par-tay, the players

So my biggest surprise over break was my bridal shower!! My super cute MOH sis organized a party for ~30 friends and family... while living 1500 miles away!

I'll break the recap down into a few pieces. Here are some pics of the awesome people who made it possible/attended.

My MOH. Isn't she adorable?? Cute shirt too. Mr. Lopez got quite a kick out of it. :)

My mom and I at the head table. The dubble bubble in front of me still makes me gag a little to look at. I'll explain it in the "games" part of the recap.

My 94 year old Grandma and I, love this picture. She never learned to drive and isn't too mobile these days. AND it was snowy AND a Packers game day (they had to cross all the way through Green Bay). And she still came. I was really glad to see her. :)

The set up crew. The R & L are sisters (who are getting just TOO big!!) and the middle is their good friend whose mom co-hosted the shower. They were there for hours setting (and cleaning) up and did a great job. Thanks girls!!

This is the only picture I have of any guests during the party!! I feel like there were a million cameras going off at all times, so I need to hunt those folks down for scrapbooking/blogging purposes! :)

The boys. My dad and his twin brother (and another uncle and cousin) who made the trek to our hometown watched the Packers game at our house. Mr. SB and MOH's boyfriend actually went to the game, which was a really cool experience for him.

The fam, I like this picture too. Dad and bro came for clean up after the Packers game. Mom & sis in blue were responsible for taking me out shopping, aka away from anyone else, for a few hours before the party. I was so tired and hungry!!

What a fun afternoon! I was so tuckered out after... but well worth it!
Now let's talk about what we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment