Sunday, January 24, 2010

NFC Championship crafting

Mr. SB loves helping with wedding crafts. :)

Ok, not at all, but he tolerates them when distracted by football or other t.v. Until he gets bored ~an hour into it.

Today's task, wine charms!

I mentioned before how cute my MOH sis was in making charms for the bridal shower, and I am to-ta-lly reusing them for the wedding seating assignments. However, I needed ~40 more.

A sampling of our Sunday adventure.

Helloo Michael's beads! We now have 70 unique and individual little wine charms... and the beads in that package (in the pic) are extra!! Eek for over-buying! I love how they turned out, and I LOVE that MOH had the idea and did such a great first round. Hooray for completed wedding crafts! (*Side note, I will bend over all the sharp little ends when I add the name cards. They look vicious at this point...)

Anyone have any ideas for what to do with 500 extra green and white beads??

No comments:

Post a Comment