Friday, January 29, 2010

Old photos

Our reception site doesn't really have room or the set up to do a video. It's probably just as well, because normally people can't see or hear it anyway... But I do think it's really fun, and awesome MOH K has offered to put one together for us for the rehearsal dinner. A task I gladly handed over...


And finally, after literally MONTHS of asking... I finally got some Mr. SB baby pics!! And he's adorable. :) He probably wouldn't want me posting them online, but I thought one couldn't hurt.

Can you see the determination on his face??
(*Edit. Er, actually, no you can't, bc this is pixel-ly. Shoot. I hope the ones I sent MOH K to work with aren't like this.... Well trust me, it's adorable.)

To be fair, an embarassing picture of me, my now 5'10" sister, and my dad.

And us, on day ~6 of dating!
(I sure am glad I calmed down on the eyebrow plucking and my skin decided to clear up...)

Anyway, I'm a little sad that not everyone will get to see the show, but I know we'll enjoy it. Can't wait!

What age is your favorite to look back and laugh at? Baby, middle school??

No comments:

Post a Comment