Sunday, January 24, 2010

Done and sent!

Of all the things to not take a picture of... I didn't take a picture of my finished pile of invitations that I sent!! (They made it out on my 8 week pre-anniversary, which was my goal.)

Anyway... here's my work station from the all-day/all-weekend invitation finishing par-tay.

Yes, it took a constantly refilled cup of coffee, two computers, one BIG OL' pile of custom cut (by hand, by me - 4 pieces of different sizes x 40 invites) paper and one hearty printer. But the invites are done and sent and hand canceled by the very nice woman at the Sonoma, CA post office so that we get the Sonoma postmark. And we didn't even have to refill the ink! :)

I can't wait to see how they're received... Let me know what you think when you get one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment