Saturday, January 9, 2010

Going fairly nuts

I bought a fourth dress.

Who says that...?

I have spent so much time and energy and can't believe that all dresses on the planet are ivory. Big sigh.... Anyway, this one looks a lot like the third, same designer, same color (eggshell). And I haven't received a "we're out of your size" email yet, so let's keep our collective fingers crossed.


Now this little number, I haven't ordered, and it looks different. And I was really drawn too it, though it's more than I wanted to spend. Mr. SB says to just order it, but the BCBG return policy isn't as friendly as the jcrew/Nordstrom ones. So I think I'm going to wait for the top one to come in, swing by good ol' David's Bridal and see what they've got, and order this one as a last resort.

I truly can't believe how much effort I've put into this... but Mr. SB very sweetly answered that the image of me walking down the aisle at the winery is the moment he is most looking forwrd to on the big day. So I'm mustering the last little bit of dress shopping energy and am determined to find a simple dress for phase I of the day.

Did you have any tasks that were totally and utterly never ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment