Sunday, January 3, 2010

Surprise par-tay, the games

Well, like I said, we don't have great pictures to showcase everything yet... but I'll improvise!

Game One: MOH sent a list of 19 questions to Mr. SB, like "What is your most embarrassing moment? What is your favorite color?" And he recorded himself and sent the answers to her. They asked me the questions and for each one I got wrong, I had to chew on a big nasty piece of Dubble Bubble bubble gum. Ewww.. Especially ew for a dentist like me!!

There wasn't a great projection system, so we all listened to her laptop for the answers.

Do you see all that gum?? The questions were hard!! I got 7 or 8 right, which means I was chewing alot of gross gum by the end!! I'm only smiling because I'm done!

Game two: To give out the favors, everyone got a wrapped gift, and as MOH read the following story, you passed the present right or left when the word was said. Whatever you ended with, you unwrapped and kept. It was really really cute. :)


Game three: The purse game. MOH came up with a cute list of stuff that applied to Mr. SB and I that you might have in your purse and you got points for each item. The most points wins!

This picture is light, but it was very cute. :) The winner had over 60 points!! That's a lot of stuff in your purse!!

Game four
: MOH set up a super cute game that didn't get taken advantage of... but I loved it! Since Mr. SB and I live in wine country (and love it), she set up a blind tasting. Three red and three white wines were available with the labels covered. The choices were listed and you could flip the card next to the bottle to read more about the wines.

There were also notes about different aspects of wine and little glasses for tasting. It was so cute! But people were too busy/eager to leave, so not many people took advantage of it. Which meant.........

That Mr. SB, my mom and I got to play the game later that night!! MOH had to leave, so she couldn't play with us, but it was alot of fun. And our family had plenty of wine for the rest of the holidays!!

The games were a super fun part of the afternoon. I can't believe how fast it all went!!

No comments:

Post a Comment