Friday, February 12, 2010

Not-so-great hair day

I had my hair trial today. I was really excited about it.. bc I had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted my hair to look like. (Remember Stephanie? Well, that.) And I really really like the woman that does my hair... so off I go on this rainy day.

Results: (*Click any picture to make it bigger)

That goofy smile? Yeah, that's bc this dumb shot took like 5 tries!

Look at that focus!

I took, no lie, three(!?) shots of my ear/door before figuring out the mirror/back-of-head technique.

The right side, with pretty hair clip.
And toothpaste. Yuck! :)

The plain side & back view.

To be honest... Overall, I'm not thrilled.

The changes I asked for were:
  • Less hair up, more down
  • More "twisting" of the hair on the sides so there's some interest
  • Not so tight on the sides so my ears are more covered (I kind of did that already)
  • And I'm getting a cut in two weeks to add some layers/highlights that'll help too
What I DID like, is that it's super comfortable. The hair is out of my face, but still "down" like Mr. SB likes. I like the shape of the front/top. And it seems to be holding up well. Oh! And it looked great with the veil.

I'm a little nervous that I'm not having another trial... but I think (and hope and cross my fingers that) she really understood the changes I was after.

Ok, time for input! What else should I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment