Friday, February 19, 2010

Next to last paper crafts...

Yes, I've blogged about this ad nauseum, but the programs are getting completed this weekend! I tried to make Mr. SB help last night and he kindly reminded me that he works 3-11pm Friday and Saturday nights which would be PERfect crafting sessions. Thanks, honey.

Anyway, the format is the same, but the two programs (for the two ceremonies) are slightly different. A cool accident happened... I ran out of the patterened paper that I wanted to use for the belly band, but then I realized if I did one set of programs with patterned and the other with solid green belly bands, you could easily tell them apart. Nice. :) (*Gotta take joy where you can find it!)

The idea was to mimic the invites.. and I think we achieved that.

Burned out photo. Oops.

Up close of how I used the monogram I designed, way back when.

Inside, duh

I have this thing... I am totally and utterly paranoid about letting the printer run without me sitting right next to it, cheering it on. I realize this is crazy, esp after as many trial runs as I do. So this evening after two.straight.hours. test printing, and printing in small annoying batches, I pushed "Print 10" (*I need 40, but 10 at a time is a big step for me.) and went to get dressed to work out.

And then! The printer gods reminded me why I'm so afraid of them.

It cut off our names!!!!!!!!!!! It did NOT look like this on the ones printed prior, I checked!

Here's my patch up. I don't love it, but I'm deep breathing and keeping them. Well, except the one I messed up and threw away.

Any tips for satiating the printer gods??

No comments:

Post a Comment