Sunday, February 28, 2010

I don't WANNA use my plan B...

Weather in the spring is unpredictable in Northern California. Today, for example, it's 65 and bright and sunny. But two days ago, it was almost winter-jacket-cold in the morning and there have been thunderstorms. So basically, who knows?

One of the main reasons we chose our venue is because of the awesome back up plan. But it's just that, a back up plan. I want to use the FIRST plan!! Unfortunately, the first plan is outdoors and on grass. Hmm...

It's finally close enough to start looking at weather.com to see what we can see.


Ok, true, we can't ACTUALLY see the date... but all of a sudden I'm in a bit of a panic about the grass thing. Even if we CAN have the ceremony outside, my shoes aren't gonna like that very much. And my dress is hemmed to high-heel length. Sweet.

What's a girl to do?? Quick find other shoes? Wear flats and let the bottom be too long? Just sink into the dirt? Eek!

**********************************
Update!

Little plastic covers that keep you from sinking in. MOH & I are now proud owners. :) Just now to get them here in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment