Saturday, February 6, 2010

Necklace or no?

I wasn't planning on wearing a necklace w/ my main dress bc... well... I just wasn't. But then..... along came etsy.

Oh, you're a pretty little set... pearls AND crystals, like my trim. And my neck/upper chest has been looking long lately.. And people WILL be looking at my hands all night, maybe a bracelet IS a good idea. And it's all for $60.
Source.

Ok, these pics are seriously awful -and they're the best of the bunch-, but you get the idea.

With a stand-in necklace that I own.
And yes, that's my real dress in my house. :D My cats were sooooooooo interested in it!

Without.

VOTE! Necklace or no? And this necklace or look for something different?

1 comment:

  1. i like with!! makes it look more elegant. and WOWWW your dress looks even more beautiful than i remember! :)

    ReplyDelete