Saturday, February 6, 2010

More paper!

Thank you notes, to be specific. :)

I've had good luck online with various forms of notecards, business cards, etc. So I headed to the uber-extensive Vistaprint.com to make some thank you notes.

After forever and a half of browsing, I chose two options and Mr. SB voted for this one.

Cute little heart on the inside.


But dang it! Lame cakes! That little www.vistaprint.com on the back drives me NUTS! How did I not click the "pay more to erase that" option! Bummer!

Hopefully, no one looks at the back flap if the message is all contained on the inside, right??

How tacky is the vistaprint logo? Should I look for a sticker to cover it or something?

2 comments:

  1. not tacky, I would never think to flip it over, and even if I did, all cards have some sort of logo/company name on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. /Agreed to above. Also, heaven forbid you didn't hand make everything about your wedding. The cards are precious and thoughtful and the tiny logo will go unnoticed. (it may even help someone in the future as all your talk of etsy made me check out that website)

    ReplyDelete