Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dress, take 3.

I just bought my third wedding dress. Seriously, I can't believe it.

So the jcrew one is packed up to send back. Alas. In the end, I didn't hate the look or fit, but it was just TOO ivory.

This new one might be described as an impulse buy. But they have a good return policy too! And I shipped it to my parents house, where I'll be for Christmas, so they can see me play dress up. :)

So this pretty little number is by Calvin Klein and came from Nordstrom's. And was less expensive than the J.Crew one. Go Figure.

I'm sure you're thinking, "But Ms. SB, how can you tell what color it is? What if it's ivory again?" Well, I too am nervous about that, so I spent a pretty annoying 5 mins on "live chat" with Kayla (random Nordstrom worker) asking her to describe what color Eggshell is, exactly.

"So, is it more white or more ivory?"
"It's off white. Not bright white."
"Is it more yellow? Or grey? Or brown?"
"It's like ivory, off white. Not white. But not ivory. Does that help?"
"Welllll.... sure. I can return it, right?"
**Ok, fine, I was asking a hard question. Still, it was annoying!

So we'll see. Hopefully it's a white eggshell, not a yellow or brown one. *Rolls eyes.*

What do you think of this one?? I might even like it better than the other.. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment