Saturday, December 5, 2009

More boy stuff

Thinking about tuxes got me thinking about my little ring bearer. I saw a pillow long ago that I drooled over and went to go see if I got the same reaction months later.

And it did. I love it.

A little Martha Stewart DIY number. I don't know how to sew, but I don't think the instructions are *that* difficult. My mom said she could do it, but I know she's crazy busy these days. Maybe I'll ask a crafty sister (I've got a couple to choose from) to make it for me for their wedding present. I'm excited to pick out the green fabric for the pillow and after seeing how the faux flower napkins rings turned out, I have faith this "flower" will be nice as well.

How many SEDI (someone else did it) DIY (do it yourself) projects did you incorporate into the big day??

No comments:

Post a Comment