Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's 1am and I'm writing checks.

Mr. SB had to work 11p-7a tonight and we went out to a big dinner after a long day/week. We got back from eating and he wanted to take a nap before work. Well.... that sounded like a good idea to me too. Until I woke up at 1 a. m. bright eyed & bushy tailed.

So here I am trying to bore myself back to sleep by paying wedding bills.

Which now that I think about it... might not be the best idea...

Anyway, part of me is really excited that all the balances are now due because it means this whole wedding thing is really happening soon. And the main part of me can't believe how much money will be hemorrhaging out of my checkbook soon! (The wedding industry is a conspiracy I tell you!)

But I can't wait... can't wait.. can't wait!!

*Happy dance!*

No comments:

Post a Comment