Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Almost a really bad day.

As most of you know, I love my fur babies very very much.

And as many of you know, this morning when I woke up, my back door was wiiiiiiiiiiiiide open, Elliot was soaking wet inside, and Olivia was gone. :( No frowny emoticon can express how. unbelievably. sad. I was as I drove to work. Luckily, Mr. SB had the day off and spent three full hours looking for her, making signs, driving, walking around in the POURING rain. And amazingly, he found her. And she must have been cold and tired enough to let him catch her. So sassy pants Olivia is back home safe and sound. Both kitties are acting a little lethargic, so hopefully they didn't catch a cold or something, but I'm soooo soooo sooo sooo so relieved.

Hug a loved one, even if they're furry!

1 comment: